Features of PicoLTE Release 1.5 – PicoLTE Network-in-a-box
1 – Additional commercial UEs supported:
- Quectel EC25
- U-blox SARA-N211, SARA-R410M, Quectel BG96, Télit ME910
These supported commercial UEs are in addition to the ones already supported: Samsung S4 & S5, S6, Nexus 5, HTC One M9 and Netgear AC810
2 – Remote API using WebSocket. Python API and examples are provided
Features of PicoLTE Release 1.5 – PicoLTE Cellular IoT (CIoT)
- LTE-M Release 14 compliant.
- NB-IoT release 14 compliant.
- Single-tone and multi-tone category NB1
- All operation modes are supported: in-band, guard band and standalone.
- Support of control plane CIoT optimization.
- PSM and eDRX support, configuration and testing.
- UDP Echo Test Example
- Non-IP data delivery CIoT feature.
- MO and MT Non-IP Data Delivery
- MO/MT Non-IP Data Delivery Echo Test Example
- End-to-End LWM2M /CoAP NB-IoT based reference example
- Reference setup for conducted test case can be provided
- Support of NB-IoT RAT and control plane CIoT optimization.
- Attach without PDN connectivity CIoT feature.
- Non-IP and IP PDN connectivity support
- Contiguous and non-contiguous multiple cells NB-IoT + Cat. M1 support
- Tools and examples for device testing
Already a Nutaq customer? Check if you’re eligible for this update!
Not a customer yet? Contact us now to know about our try and buy option!